Seed Stitch

Monday, June 13, 2005

Leaf Pattern Scarf

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Pattern: Leaf Pattern Scarf, Vogue Knitting, summer 2005

Yarn: Le Fibre Nobili Imperiale, the leaves were knit in with simple embroidery cotton.

Notes: This pattern is very forgiving of yarn substitutions. I used a slightly heavier mohair for the MC so that I would get a warmer scarf and I was very happy with the results. The pattern is missing an increase row. There's no errata on the Vogue Website yet but I solved the problem by working a M1R and M1L on either side of the top leaf. If you don't work any increases your scarf will get progressively narrower and narrower...

4 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, June 24, 2005, Blogger Venus said...

Ah! I am freaking out over that scarf! I am currently self-banned from my LYS's so I haven't had the right yarn to try this scarf. Yours has turned out beautifully. So jealous.

 
At 12:30 PM, October 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! How timely to come across your expertise. I was just recently shopping for yarn and was thinking about this pattern! Love yours. Hope mine looks as good.

 
At 8:57 AM, July 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That scarf is gorgeous! How much embroidery yarn did you use and what brand?

 
At 5:33 AM, November 13, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home