Seed Stitch

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Bolero Jacket

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Pattern: Bolero Jacket, from Debbie Bliss Simply Soft.

Yarn: Reynold's Allagash, a little over seven skeins.

Notes: I like this bolero, but I think I'd like it a lot better if it had a button or pin holding the fronts together, which I suppose is easily remedied. When the fronts are not being held together the sides tend to hang rather limply; there's a little too much extra material there or something, making me look a little wider than is flattering. I would have assumed that that was a result of my yarn substitution but I've seen one knit in the recommended yarn and it had the same problem. If I were to knit this again, I'd put a button hole in the ribbing at the center front.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home