Seed Stitch

Monday, June 13, 2005

Ribbed Jacket

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Pattern: Ribbed Jacket, from Debbie Bliss Special Knits.
Yarn: Rio de la Plata merino wool , Color: Emerald Green

Notes: This was quick and fun, and only took about a ball and a half of the Rio de la Plata Yarn. I made the smallest size (0-3 mo) but I used bulkier yarn and size 10 needles, resulting in a sweater that fits about 9-12 months. I made a flower pin with a big safety pin and a silk flower.

1 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, July 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still say you've got the cutest model going! :-) I look through the beautiful things you've made and they really are gorgeous! But I have to say, the ones modeled ny our sweet Olivia are my favorites! Do you wonder why? :-)
Her other Gramma, Beck Wing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home